When you register or run QuickBooks for the very first time in your body, you will get a license error message. A pop-up window will be and says that QuickBooks could not load the license properties, this error is recognized as the QuickBooks error 3371.
You can easily encounter this error as a result of some damaged or missing files or components which are essential to run QuickBooks. This error may appear if the product license is hosted by right networks and attempting to access the files with Web Connect then find the files open without saving the files.
Why QuickBooks Error 3371 happens?
It is compulsory from Intuit that the license information are certain to get stored in your hard drive. So just in case that information get damaged or missing, you are able to face this QuickBooks error 3371 code.
This might also occur throughout the procedure of cloning the data from the c: / drive to another new hard disk drive. During these cases, you need to delete your entitlement file. Also, you'll want to re-enter your license information to have this issue resolved.
• Qbregistration.dat: This installation file contains your license information. Intuit search for this particular file, each and every time it really is active. At all, if this gets damaged; you might face this issue.
• Damaged MSXML component: MSXML is an essential component provided by Microsoft. It is needed by QB desktop to run in your system. If this gets damaged, it may cause difficulties in accessing this accounting software. If you want to know about Fix QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code -11118 then call get in touch with us.
Steps to eliminate QuickBooks Error 3371
• Properly install your windows using the latest updates
• If the issue is not cured then attempt to uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks.
• Locate your entitlement file in your C: / drive and delete it.
• To locate the file follow the given path: C: ProgramData Intuit Entitlement Client v8 and then click OK
By using these steps, the error are certain to get resolve for certain and in case in case the error still remains, then you can certainly contact us at our QuickBooks Support contact number 1800-000-0000 to eradicate this error instantly.